In 2020 Ukrainian Majors Running League from Run Ukraine will include 7 running events in 6 cities of Ukraine.
From April through October next year six cities of Ukraine – Kyiv, Dnipro, Lviv, Zaporizhzhia, Odesa and Kharkiv – will host running events organized by Run Ukraine. Dates of all races have been announced.
- April 4-5, 2020 – 10th Kyiv Half Marathon
- May 24, 2020 – 5th Interpipe Dnipro Half Marathon
- June 14, 2020 – 5th Molokiya Lviv Half Marathon
- July 4, 2020 – 4th Zaporizhstal Half Marathon
- September 13, 2020 – 5th Tavria V Odesa Half Marathon
- October 4, 2020 – 1st Run Ukraine Kharkiv Half Marathon
- October 24-25, 2020 – 11th Wizz Air Kyiv City Marathon
In 2019 the Running League included only 5 half marathons in various cities of Ukraine and a Kyiv marathon. Next year Kharkiv will makes its debut as a running location on the Ukrainian majors map from Run Ukraine.
Another novelty is that contrary to previous years Zaporizhstal Half Marathon will be an evening race. All participants will run in the afternoon of Saturday, July 4. This will add some variety to the running life of Ukraine, and evening runners will get a chance to set their personal best in their favorite time of the day.
Registration for all races within Ukrainian Majors Running League 2020 will open on December 11!
Get your running shoes ready and keep on training!